I always try to recommend the best products and services to my clients. While I’m familiar with a lot of what’s out there, I’m sure there’s stuff I’ve missed. And I welcome the opportunity to get to know suppliers and their offerings in more depth. So…
If you’re a supplier of a product or service that is useful in managing driver behaviour (training, telematics, software, psychometrics, in-vehicle camera systems, driver safety aids, etc.), please contact me. I hope to be able to review what you have to offer and to discuss its range of possible applications with you.
I would particularly like to hear from businesses or individual specialists who can provide:
- Training delivered to specific briefs and with results measured against set competencies
- Means of measuring driving behaviour over time
- Means of providing feedback to drivers on their behaviour
- Driver aids that trigger appropriate driver behaviour
- Assessment or profiling instruments that have a sound scientific foundation
- Insurers who want to work with fleets that actively manage driver behaviour
- Fleet management software that either includes driver behaviour metrics or that is amenable to their inclusion
Please note that I don’t accept advertising. I recommend only those products and services that can provide true value to clients and that I believe to be the best of their type.